Saturday, October 18, 2014

No, I do NOT know all the words to "Let it Go"

In fact, I had to actually google the song title to write this blog post. Cause honestly, all I could think of was the title "Let Her Cry". Then I realized that's cause it's an awesome Hootie and the Blowfish song. I am not literate in the "Frozen" world. For some odd reason, Frozen is one of the only Disney movies my boys do not care for. So no, I do not know all the words to the song (clearly, I don't even know the song title). And I look like a complete idiot when moms are talking with their kids about the movie, and they turn to me and say "oh you know what it's like". Ummm…. no I don't.

Instead I'm immersed into a world of Lego, Skulls, Pirates, (occasionally Dora) and mostly all BOY things! Not saying Frozen is not for the boys. But just not my boys. So for all you non-Frozen moms out there (and for the few other strange children who did not like the movie) here is some awesome new Quinn & Lane swag that is NOT Frozen related..
Character Mitten Clips $6/pair or 3 pairs for $16
Exclusive to Facebook Fans ONLY! Dozens more
styles available http://facebook.com/quinnandlane 

And of course for you Frozen freaks fans… (did you really think I would forget about you and leave you out of this awesomeness?)
Character Mitten Clips $6/pair or 3 pairs for $16
Exclusive to Facebook Fans ONLY! Dozens more
styles available http://facebook.com/quinnandlane

Now the only catch to these beauties is that they are EXCLUSIVE to Facebook Fans only! All my character Mitten Clips can be viewed and ordered through the Quinn & Lane Facebook Fan Page. However for those of you who prefer to shop through my Etsy page, you will be happy to find tons more different styles there too! Check them out under the Mitten Clips section!

Oh, and for the Hootie fans, here you go…



No comments:

Post a Comment